February 28, 2018

JANUARY - FEBRUARY BOOKHAUL (aka my biggest book haul yet)

January Book Haul
The Gallery of Unfinished Girls by Lauren Karcz | Dear Martin by Nic Stone | The Other Widow by Susan Crawford | Lincoln in the Bardo by George Saunders | Into the Drowning Deep (Rolling in the Deep #1) by Mira Grant | The Hike by Drew Magary | Strange Weather by Joe Hill | Everything Belongs to Us by Yoojin Grace Wuertz | A Promise of Fire (Kingmaker Chronicles #1) by Amanda Bouchet | The Conspiracy of Us (The Conspiracy of Us #1) by Maggie Hall | Map of Fates (The Conspiracy of Us #2) by Maggie Hall | The Association of Small Bombs by Karan Mahajan |  The Weight of Zero by Karen Fortunati | Wink Poppy Midnight by April Genevieve Tucholke | Gilded Cage (Dark Gifts #1) by Vic James | Blood Rose Rebellion (Blood Rose Rebellion #1) by Rosalyn Eves

Hello,

This is my first book haul of 2018. I won't go through the books I got last year anymore. I got a few more since my last haul but really, if I go through all of that this haul is going to take me forever 📚📚📚 Anyway, this book haul really made me feel that I'm working on a bookstore 😃

This is my January book haul. The month where I put myself on a book buying ban, succeeded, and ended up getting all these books. I got all of these for FREE!! FREE I tell you. The books at the left side are old ARCs, obviously. I was super happy to get Dear Martin, Lincoln in the Bardo, and Strange Weather. I wasn't able to get much YA books because I was there on late notice but that's also fine because free books. lol.

The right side are finished copies. They were also free. My friend got them for me except for A Promise of Fire because I got that with the old ARCs. I am so happy to finally have a copy of The Weight of Zero!! 😆

February Book Haul
Platinum End, vol 4 by Tsugumi Ohba & Takeshi Obata | Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone (Harry Potter #1) by J.K. Rowling | Midnight at the Bright Ideas Bookstore by Matthew Sullivan | All Our Wrong Todays by Elan Mastai | Steins;Gate, vol 1 by Yomi Sorachi | The Regional Office is Under Attack by Manuel Gonzales | A Hundred Thousand World by Bob Proehl | The Wanderers by Meg Howrey | The Darkest Corners by Kara Thomas

Now these books are my February book haul. The top 5 are my book purchases while the lower 4 are free books. Yay for free books because they let me try out books I've been curious but not totally invested on to actually waste my money.

NOW, I still have some books reserved at the bookstore I work at like Thunderhead by Neal Shusterman!!! I'll purchase them by March. Also, I'm still waiting for my copy of The Great Alone by Kristin Hannah, Iron Gold by Pierce Brown, and Gunpowder Moon by David Pedreira. 


How about you guys, what books did you get this month? Got anything you've been searching for? Got a newly released book? What are you reading? Loving it? Hating it? Getting bored? Found your next fave? Let's chat!


let's connect!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...